Forums Designed and Delivered for Credit Professionals Worldwide
Forums International Ltd was created to provide credit and industry forums. The forums provide opportunities for credit and finance professionals to meet and discuss key issues in their industry sectors. Our members also share experiences and challenges and most importantly, talk about innovation and how they have secured success in their roles.
By joining a forum, you will become a part of a close-community of like-minded professionals looking to get ahead in credit. Our members come from a vast array of industry sectors and we help them gain the tools and techniques they need to help them face new and existing business challenges and also develop new and best practices.
Flexible Membership Options
Our Members Include...
- Small businesses plan for growth but one in two fear the long tail of Covid 2 March 2021Schools may be going back and the UK may be bracing itself for the easing of Covid restrictions by 21 June, but the long tail of Covid is still causing the majority of business owners concern. New research from Hitachi Capital Business Finance reveals that 44% of UK small businesses are still concerned about the […]
- SmartSearch makes FT list of fast-growing European firms 2 March 2021Leading anti-money-laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch has made the latest Financial Times’ annual list of the fastest-growing European companies for the third year running. The FT 1000 lists the European companies that have achieved the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue from 2016 to 2019. SmartSearch is ranked at 700, off the back of an […]
- Atradius reveals the most promising emerging markets for 2021 2 March 2021The most promising emerging markets in international trade have been revealed by economists at leading trade credit insurer Atradius. Chile, Egypt, Senegal, Malaysia and Vietnam have been named by Atradius as the most promising emerging markets for 2021. In its Promising Markets 2021 economic report, Atradius forecasts that despite the backdrop of a global recession […]
- March 3rd budget: more government-funded business loans aren’t a sustainable long-term solution 2 March 2021Martin McCann, CEO of Trade Ledger, the global technology provider to the commercial banking and financial services industry, provides the following comment ahead of tomorrow’s Budget and the predicted introduction of a new business loan scheme. “Tomorrow Rishi Sunak delivers the UK Budget 2021. We don’t know what he’ll say. We do know that business […]
- Majority of Brits treat themselves during lockdown 2 March 2021COVID-19 has prompted a sharp increase in one-off purchases, with more than half of Brits (53%) splashing out on an item worth over £200 that they wouldn’t have normally bought, according to research from Indesser1 – a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and TDX Group. A further third of people (31%) treated themselves to […]
- 37.5% of credit customer data rendered obsolete 2 March 2021The global pandemic has accelerated the UK’s data decay by an estimated 0.5 per cent per month according to a new study by data specialists, The Software Bureau to mark the launch of Clean Contacts. This increase means that by the end of the year 37.5 per cent of customer data records held by credit […]