Forums Designed and Delivered for Credit Professionals Worldwide
Forums International Ltd was created to provide credit and industry forums. The forums provide opportunities for credit and finance professionals to meet and discuss key issues in their industry sectors. Our members also share experiences and challenges and most importantly, talk about innovation and how they have secured success in their roles.
By joining a forum, you will become a part of a close-community of like-minded professionals looking to get ahead in credit. Our members come from a vast array of industry sectors and we help them gain the tools and techniques they need to help them face new and existing business challenges and also develop new and best practices.
Flexible Membership Options
Our Members Include...
- Institute of Export return furlough scheme money 25 January 2021The Institute for Export & International Trade, the professional membership body representing and supporting the interests of importers and exporters, is to return money it claimed from the government in 2020 under the furlough scheme. The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, known as the furlough scheme, was introduced by HM Government in the spring of 2020, […]
- 90 local authorities and housing organisations turn to PayPoint for accessible financial support for struggling families 25 January 2021Increasing numbers of local authorities are utilising the instant cash solution from PayPoint to financially help families quickly, as the current lockdown brings further suffering. Government free school meals and Winter Hardship Fund vouchers provided to recipients as an eGift card to be spent in a certain number of large supermarkets, are limiting convenience and […]
- Specialist finance company Together completes £500m bond offer 25 January 2021Together, one of the UK’s specialist lenders, has announced the issuance of £500m in six-year bonds at a coupon of 5.25 per cent. The finance company increased the fund raising by £50m from its initial offering, following “significant demand” from investors, a spokesman for the company said. The Manchester-based lender said proceeds from the issuance […]
- Paysend doubles in size since start of pandemic to 3 million customers 25 January 2021UK-based FinTech Paysend today announced its arrival at the 3 million customer milestone, doubling in size since the start of the pandemic in March 2020. Started in April 2017 as a next generation money transfer service, thanks to its unique card to card technology, Paysend’s growth has become greatly accelerated since the start of the […]
- United Trust Bank launches ‘Fast-Track’ Bridging Service 25 January 2021United Trust Bank (UTB) has launched a ‘Fast-Track’ service for bridging applications. This new service was soft launched in Q4 2020 and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Supported by a dedicated Fast-Track team, the aim of this new streamlined service for loans meeting qualifying criteria is to simplify the process for straightforward transactions, making […]
- Job losses and pay cuts the biggest worry for UK workforce in 2021 25 January 2021Research by Ezra, one of the leading global providers of digital coaching, has found that the threat of losing their job continues to be the number one worry for the majority of people in the UK. Ezra surveyed nearly 18,000 people on their current feelings around work and the ongoing pandemic. The good news is, […]