We are now into Phase 3 of the Pandemic and very shortly we will be starting the second year. Covid-19 has had an effect on just about everybody we know and in so many ways.
For those of you who have been furloughed and even worse those of you have lost your jobs this has been the worst of times imaginable. However, with the vaccine jabs now being administered hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Being unemployed is now the time to not only make it a job of finding a new job but also to ensure you stay up to date and connected so when you go for that interview you are the first choice as you are the best prepared and informed candidate.
Our Forum memberships are usually for corporates, but we have now introduced a new level. The new level is for individuals, but it includes everything we deliver to our corporate members.
The membership package is as follows:
- Quarterly forum meetings currently held Virtually
- When we do return to Face2Face meetings there will always be an option
- To join the meeting Virtually.
- Webinars held between meetings
- Drop-in sessions and other ad-hoc events
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences
- with “all” the other forums and their members
- You will also have access to the forum archive of all past presentations and workshop notes.
- Access to our Web site for all the latest news
- Meeting agendas based on the requested topics from the members
- CICM CPD points/hours
We are now running the forums virtually between 09.30am and 1pm rather than 10am to 3pm face2face
Individual membership is the same package as the corporate package; however, the annual subscription has been discounted.
Prices on request.
Payment can be made by monthly Direct Debit or Credit Card.
Also, when you do get that new position, we hope you will be able to transfer your forum membership to the new company. If you do, we will send you an Amazon voucher as a thank you.
On behalf of the Forums International Team, we wish you the very best for the future.