The Creditor Services department within Begbies Traynor acts on behalf of businesses and individuals in all aspects of insolvency.
Our tailor-made services have been designed to alleviate the administrative burden of being a creditor during an insolvency process. Our focus is to maximise creditors’ dividends by utilising our vast creditor services experience.
We can assist with lodging claims, proxy management and giving expert technical advice to creditors.
Begbies Traynor have a strong working relationship with the Official Receiver’s office, as well as an extensive network of key contacts within the field of insolvency and debt recovery.
We can provide a range of services to clients who find themselves with debt or insolvency-related issues. They include and are not limited to:
- Expert advice on formal and informal insolvency procedures
- Review and analysis of Insolvency related documents.
- Advice on debt-related matters
- Proof of debt and Proxy management.
- Liaising on behalf of creditors with the Insolvency Service and independent insolvency practitioners
- Representation at Creditors Meetings
- Insolvency training sessions