Begbies Traynor National Creditor Services are the Forums International Corporate Insolvency Partner.
We are very pleased for their continued support to our members.
The Begbies Traynor National Creditor Service team is led by Brendan Clarkson, the team are in place to assist creditors in pre-appointment insolvency support, an entirely free service.
Please find listed below details for how the team can help:
- Creditor meetings: Dealing with insolvency paperwork on your behalf, adapting proposals to reach a compromise of debt, sharing previously undisclosed information.
- Supplier’s retention of title: Advising on the options available to recover money and stock for suppliers of insolvent businesses.
- Supplier reviews: Assessing the recent and anticipated financial performance and creditworthiness of a business, where a supplier has concerns about credit already advanced to the business.
- Investigations: Fraudulent trading, wrongful trading, misfeasance, preference, transactions at an under-value, unpaid capital recovery of voidable dispositions and unlawful dividends.
Types of insolvencies:
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
Main duties of the Begbies Traynor – Creditor Services:
- Monitor dividend prospects
- Review post appointment progress and adopted strategies
- Advice on fee and strategy resolutions
- Client representation at no cost
- Ensure adequate investigations undertaken