About the Credit Management Forum:
The Credit Management Forum (CMF) has been the leading peer group for finance & credit managers since 2006. It provides a unique community for members to meet, network and learn. The aim is to equip members with the practical tools they need to meet the challenges of a changing business environment and add value to their roles. The Forum is open to practicing credit professionals of all levels and we promise you will never be directly sold to when attending a forum meeting.
The Forum meet quarterly, currently via Zoom with the hope to return to face-to-face when appropriate. They also use our Forums International LinkedIn group to keep in touch between these meetings to ensure that all members benefit from their membership. We also hold regular free for member webinars covering hot topics and issues with recognised industry experts throughout the year, to ensure all members are aware of the latest industry news and practices. Members can also earn Chartered Institute Of Credit Management (CICM) CPD points from the forum.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- The meeting agendas are based on the requested topics from our members, meaning they are able to share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge.
- Develop and enhance best and new practices.
- Improve skill levels.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
If you would like further information on the Forum, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The CMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – The Credit Management Forum is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!