About the Credit Professionals Forum:
Formed in early 1991 the Forum is now over 20 years old. Over the years the Forum has widened its scope into a cross-industry community to which credit & finance professionals from all types of businesses are welcome. They meet frequently to explore the issues and opportunities within the industry.
The Forum equips members with the practical tools they need to meet the challenges of the current business environment, at a price much more affordable than training, please contact us if you wish to know the fee structures.
All Forums are designed to deliver the maximum benefit for all attendees, not only are they great value for money but they give our members the opportunity to drive the subject of the Forums. As our forums are communities not just occasional meetings, members are able to develop personal networks, in which they feel comfortable to offer support and exchange information and experiences.
The CPF provides an environment for members to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge.
- Develop and enhance best and new practices.
- Improve skill levels.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
The CPF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!