Originally formed in early 2000s the Fraud Prevention Network was re-launched in January 2019 with our Corporate Partners Graydon UK. Fraud is very much the “fastest growing industry” and fraudsters always seem to be one step ahead. Our aim is to change that pattern through education and support.
The forum is aimed at the B2B community with the primarily aim to assist its members in the prevention and/or reduction in their losses caused by criminal activity.
The forum will provide the members with practical tools and solutions they need to meet the challenges of the current business environment.
The FPN is the “Go-To Place” when members need help
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge
- Develop and enhance best and new anti-fraud practices
- Improve skill levels
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
The FPN proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!