About the International Media & Publishing Credit Forum:
The International Media & Publishing Credit Forum (IMPF) was launched in 2020.
The forum brings together the major companies from the Media and Publishing industry from across the globe every quarter. This also includes the Music and Gaming sector.
At the present time the Media and Publishing sectors will initially meet virtually, but with the hope that in the not too distant future we will be able to also run face2face meetings, when it is appropriate to do so. We will continue to provide the option to attend the meeting virtually.
Additionally we also run regular free for member webinars, that cover industry relevant topics and issues all through the year, to be certain that all members are informed of the latest relevant updates and practices.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Build personal networks with the other members.
- Share experiences and challenges, with the objective of finding effective solutions.
- Improve skill levels.
- Discuss Industry and Credit related matters.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
If you would like further information on our Forums, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The IMPF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!