About the International Credit Forum:
The ICF was developed by Forums International Ltd for credit & finance professionals who have responsibility for trading across borders, in Europe or globally.
Our team has over twenty years of experience delivering forums to credit professionals and we understand international trade is a fast-evolving business environment that presents specific challenges to businesses globally. These include different business cultures, diverse legal and banking rules, and corporate structures.
The Forum equips members with the practical tools they need to meet those challenges and continue to trade internationally successfully.
The ICF is designed to:
- Share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge by meeting regularly to discuss the ever-changing threats and opportunities within the industry.
- Develop and enhance best and new practices for credit professionals at all levels. Our agendas are member driven and promise to deliver contemporary topical items, relevant for all attendees. All members accept and understand that full engagement is needed to further the aims and objectives of the forum.
- Improve skill levels.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts, both through our forums and beyond with our website and Forums International Linkedin group.
The ICF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!