About the International Telecoms Risk Forum:
The International Telecoms Risk Forum (ITRF) is the premier Risk Forum for the global telecommunications industry. Our quarterly meetings are designed to cover key areas of common interest. We source and invite knowledgeable subject speakers in order to ensure that content is of the highest possible standard. It aims to promote best practice in the telecoms industry and to minimise fraud and other credit related issues. The focus is on providing an assured benefit to all members.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Share customer experiences and draw on each others’ knowledge, members have significant input into the sessions on the meeting agendas to guarantee they are appropriate and cover fundamental areas of common interest.
- Develop and enhance best and new practice in credit and risk management.
- Improve skill levels.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
It’s different because…
Like all of our Forums, the ITRF is not an ad-hoc event with business development aims. But a genuine and lasting community of peers with common interests and goals. This is supported by our online member resources, including our secure members area, an archive of past presentations and workshops, a member’s communication system, (InfoHUB) and our Forums International Linkedin group.
The ITRF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!