About the International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Credit Forum:
The International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Credit Forum (IPMF) was launched in 2020.
The forum brings together the major pharmaceutical manufacturers from across the globe, in order to develop new and best industry practices for our members, whilst discussing the challenges and opportunities within their sector.
The Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Forum will initially meet virtually but we do hope that in the not too distant future we will be able to also run our quarterly meetings face to face when appropriate to do so. However, we wish to continue having the option to join the Forum virtually.
The forums act as a Credit Management support conduit for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers. Designed to deliver the full potential benefit for all credit professionals that attend.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Build personal networks with the other members.
- Share experiences and challenges, with the objective of finding effective solutions.
- Improve skill levels.
- Discuss Industry and Credit related matters.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts, with an experienced Chair/Facilitator and reliable/responsive management team.
The IPMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!