About the IT Distributors & Resellers Credit Forum:
The IT Distributors & Resellers Credit Forum (DRF) was formed in 2003 in conjunction with our Corporate Partner, Graydon, leading provider of business data, insights, analytics and solutions. It focuses primarily on credit, collections, risk management and fraud prevention. Aiming to equip members with the practical tools they need to meet the challenges of a changing business environment, and add value to their roles.
The objectives of the forum are to:
- Share experiences and draw on each others’ knowledge.
- Develop and enhance best and new practice in credit and risk management.
- Improve skill levels.
- Provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts by bringing together the leading names within the industry.
It’s different because…
The IT Distribution & Resellers Credit Forum is not an ad-hoc event with business development aims. It is a genuine and lasting community of peers with common interests and goals.
We are are devoted to encouraging the sharing of vital and valid information and intelligence to our members. The key aim of the forum is to assist businesses in making more informed credit risk decisions and prevent them falling victim to commercial fraud and financial crime.
Attendees of the Forum can expect open conversations, presentations from industry specialist and expert workshops. Members of the forum will also get access to secure members’ communication channels including our Forums International Ltd LinkedIn group.
The DRF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!