About The Order2Cash Process Improvement Group
The SAP User Group was originally formed in 1998 and has helped hundreds of companies who were implementing, upgrading or wanting to make better use of their systems.
The new O2C PI Forum extends the focus and replaces the SAP User Group with a new format that covers the whole O2C cycle whatever system you use. Also, whatever your future plans and challenges are. The forum is open to all levels of user.
The meetings will be delivered initially via Zoom so you can attend from your location. The format will be informative with the accent on providing practical solutions to the questions tabled by the attendees.
The objectives of the Forum are to:
- Provide a ‘self-help’ members network to enhance their knowledge and skills;
- Share experiences and problems with the aim of finding effective solutions;
- Assist members to improve the efficiency of whatever system they use; and
- Make members aware of the add-ons and services available from third-party suppliers.
Supported by the top vendors in their specific fields
They will provide invaluable knowledge of: SAP, Invoice automation, AI and RPA Technology, Digitising core business processes, Cloud solutions, Cash allocation, Online payments, O2C processes, credit, collections and dispute management, training, outsourcing etc.
It’s different because…
The group is not an ad-hoc event with business development aims. But a genuine and lasting community of peers with common interests and goals.
If you have any questions about the forum, please get in touch.
The Order2Cash Process Improvement Group proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!