About the SAP User Group:
The SAP User Group was developed in 1998 as an independent, cross-industry user group to support users working in credit and finance. The focus is to maximise members’ use and understanding of the system and its modules.
The objectives of the Forum are to:
- Provide a ‘self-help’ members network to enhance their knowledge and skills;
- Share experiences and problems with the aim of finding effective solutions;
- Assist members to improve the efficiency of their SAP use; and
- Make members aware of the add-ons and services available from third-party suppliers.
It’s different because…
The group is not an ad-hoc event with business development aims. But a genuine and lasting community of peers with common interests and goals.
If you have any questions about the forum, please get in touch.
The SAP proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!