CMF: Credit Management Forum
09:30 – Zoom opens – Network with the other members before the meeting starts
- Please connect early to ensure the meeting starts
promptly at 10:00 am
- 10:00 – Welcome, Introductions & Update
Update and how the Zoom meeting will work
Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner-Forums International Ltd
10:10 – Is the tsunami coming?
- Insolvency forecast
Ian Defty – Insolvency Practitioner, Begbies Traynor
10:40 – Credit Insurance
- Update & forecast
Jason Robinson – Euler Hermes – Head of special risks
11:15 – BREAK
11:20 – Making sound decisions
- What do Credit Managers do in order to make sound decisions ?
- Credit risk decisions
- Managing & Motivating virtual teams
- Process steps etc.
Discussion – Martyn Brooke
11:50 – BREAK
12:00 – Return to work
- What are you seeing?
- Are there issues/compromises
- Productive meetings & Leadership
- Contractual issues
Kathryn Rodgers – face2facehr
12:30 – Fraud – Tips & Tricks
- Fraud as part of due diligence
- Latest figures, threats, future risks & case studies
- Introducing the FPN
13:00 – Wrap Up and Close
Ian DeftyPartner, Begbies Traynor
Ian is a Chartered and Certified Accountant and an Insolvency Practitioner with well over 30 years’ insolvency experience. He was a partner in a top 20 accountancy firm until co-founding niche insolvency firm, DDJ Insolvency, based in London. Ian was instrumental in merging DDJ with CVR Global in 2017 prior to their acquisition by Begbies Traynor in 2021.
The CMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – The Credit Management Forum is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!
Events for 29th June
The Forums International Coffee Break: Presentation Skills – getting in front of the Exec/BoardExpired
Events for 1st July
Events for 2nd July
Events for 3rd July
Events for 4th July
Events for 5th July
Events for 6th July
Events for 7th July
Events for 8th July
Events for 9th July
Events for 10th July
Events for 11th July
Events for 12th July
Events for 13th July
Events for 14th July
Events for 15th July
Events for 16th July
Events for 17th July
Events for 18th July
Events for 19th July
Events for 20th July
CMF: Credit Management ForumExpired
Events for 21st July
Events for 22nd July
Events for 23rd July
Events for 24th July
Events for 25th July