CMF: Credit Management Forum
Share this event
The agenda, topics, timings and speakers will be confirmed shortly.
Booking Will Open Shortly
The CMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – The Credit Management Forum is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!
Share this event
Events for 30th November
Events for 1st December
Events for 2nd December
Events for 3rd December
Events for 4th December
Events for 5th December
Events for 6th December
Events for 7th December
Events for 8th December
Events for 9th December
Events for 10th December
Events for 11th December
Events for 12th December
Events for 13th December
Events for 14th December
Events for 15th December
Events for 16th December
Events for 17th December
Events for 18th December
Events for 19th December
Events for 20th December
Events for 21st December
Events for 22nd December
Events for 23rd December
Events for 24th December
Events for 25th December
Events for 26th December
Contact Forums International
On September 9th 2021, Klass academy and Forums International teamed up to host an esteemed panel to discuss efficiency improvements and innovations in the order
No matter how strong your technical defences are, if you do not train your staff then they will always end up as the weakest link. I have always been a strong advocate for engaging with teams to keep them informed of risks and to also obtain feedback on what they are experiencing on the ground.
New data from Begbies Traynor Group has found that UK corporate debt soared by £1.9tn in 2020 to £6.6tn, and 52% of UK businesses are now saddled with ‘toxic debt’ that may never be repaid.
Welcome to Forums International & Klass Academy Roundtable where today we are talking about Efficiency improvements and Innovations within Order to Cash. Speakers are: Laurie
- United Trust Bank Structured Property Finance provides £1.5m planning gain facility 30 November 2021
- Hanley Economic BS announces exceptional results from an exceptional employer 30 November 2021
- Paradigm launch annual ‘Help Fight Hunger’ Reverse Advent Calendar charity drive 30 November 2021
- Officially 50,000 face Catch 22 of being a mortgage prisoner: real figure could be double 30 November 2021
- BoE Money and Credit Monthly Statistics: Commentary 30 November 2021
- New partnership between the Illegal Money Lending Team and the Vulnerability Registration Service will help protect loan shark victims 30 November 2021