DRF: IT Distributors & Resellers Credit Forum
- 09.30 Zoom opens – Network with the other members before the meeting starts. Please connect early to ensure the meeting starts promptly at 09:45 am.
- 09.45 Welcome, Introductions & Update – Update and how the Zoom meeting will work. Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner-Forums International Ltd.
- 10.00 Brexit presentation & discussion – Transitional Arrangements, Pass through of goods, Tariffs, Operations in Europe – Speaker – Vassilis Akritidis, Partner at Crowell & Moring LLP.
- 10.30 BREAK.
- 10.35 What a Credit Manager needs to know about Crown Preference – Terms & Conditions, Retention of title, Personal Guarantees – Ian Defty – Insolvency Practitioner – Begbies Traynor.
- 11.05 The Risk Session – One’s to Watch, Insolvency and Fraud update, Major risks – Depeka Patel, Intelligence Analyst, Graydon UK Ltd – Derek Barnett, Director, W. Denis Credit Risks Ltd.
- 11.50 BREAK.
- 11.55 Recruitment update – Attracting top talent, Use of social media, CV update – Ceinwen Wilson, CWC Recruitment.
- 12.25 Roundtable discussion – Discussion around people, mindfulness, return to work – Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner-Forums International LTD.
- 13.00 Wrap Up & Close.
Ian DeftyPartner, Begbies Traynor
Ian is a Chartered and Certified Accountant and an Insolvency Practitioner with well over 30 years’ insolvency experience. He was a partner in a top 20 accountancy firm until co-founding niche insolvency firm, DDJ Insolvency, based in London. Ian was instrumental in merging DDJ with CVR Global in 2017 prior to their acquisition by Begbies Traynor in 2021.
Booking Open Now:
The DRF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!
Events for 30th August
Events for 1st September
Events for 2nd September
Events for 3rd September
Events for 4th September
Events for 5th September
Events for 6th September
Events for 7th September
Events for 8th September
Events for 9th September
Events for 10th September
Events for 11th September
Events for 12th September
Events for 13th September
Events for 14th September
LSMF: Life Sciences Manufacturers Forum – Headline Topic – Supporting your company in the new world – Market or GeographyExpired
Events for 15th September
IMPF: International Media & Publishing Credit Forum – Headline Topic: Change Management – The Human PerspectiveExpired
Events for 16th September
Events for 17th September
Events for 18th September
Events for 19th September
Events for 20th September
Events for 21st September
Events for 22nd September
Events for 23rd September
Events for 24th September
Events for 25th September
Events for 26th September
Events for 27th September
Events for 28th September
Events for 29th September
Events for 30th September
Contact Forums International
On a compelling exchange hosted by Forums International on the 22nd of June 2021, Order to Cash (O2C) challenges in a remote team environment were
Forums International is pleased to announce that Global Credit Recoveries are joining us as Corporate Partners for the IT Distributors & Resellers Credit Forum (DRF)