DRF: IT Distributors & Resellers Credit Forum
- 09.30 Zoom opens – Network with the other members before the meeting starts. Please connect early to ensure the meeting starts promptly at 09:45 am.
- 09.45 Welcome, Introductions & Update – Update and how the Zoom meeting will work. Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner-Forums International Ltd.
- 10.00 Brexit presentation & discussion – Transitional Arrangements, Pass through of goods, Tariffs, Operations in Europe – Speaker – Vassilis Akritidis, Partner at Crowell & Moring LLP.
- 10.30 BREAK.
- 10.35 What a Credit Manager needs to know about Crown Preference – Terms & Conditions, Retention of title, Personal Guarantees – Ian Defty – Insolvency Practitioner – Begbies Traynor.
- 11.05 The Risk Session – One’s to Watch, Insolvency and Fraud update, Major risks – Depeka Patel, Intelligence Analyst, Graydon UK Ltd – Derek Barnett, Director, W. Denis Credit Risks Ltd.
- 11.50 BREAK.
- 11.55 Recruitment update – Attracting top talent, Use of social media, CV update – Ceinwen Wilson, CWC Recruitment.
- 12.25 Roundtable discussion – Discussion around people, mindfulness, return to work – Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner-Forums International LTD.
- 13.00 Wrap Up & Close.
Ian DeftyPartner, Begbies Traynor
Ian is a Chartered and Certified Accountant and an Insolvency Practitioner with well over 30 years’ insolvency experience. He was a partner in a top 20 accountancy firm until co-founding niche insolvency firm, DDJ Insolvency, based in London. Ian was instrumental in merging DDJ with CVR Global in 2017 prior to their acquisition by Begbies Traynor in 2021.
Booking Open Now:
The DRF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!