ICF: International Credit Forum
- 9.00am – Zoom opens
- 9.30am – Welcome & Introductions – Martyn Brooke
- 9.45am – Brexit/Economy/Future Trading – Ian Watts, Managing Director, UK and Ireland Trade Credit Practice, Marsh JLT Specialty, Marsh Ltd
- 10.40am – UK Export Finance update – Jane Cooper & Ajay Desai
- 11.35am – An introduction to Klass Academy – Steve Savva
- 12.20pm – Trading Internationally – Cynthia Gebeily – Cedar Rose
- 1pm close
The ICF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!