IMPF: International Media & Publishing Credit Forum
09.30: Zoom opens – Network with the other attendees. Please connect early so we start promptly at 09.45 am.
09.45: Welcome and Introductions
- Since we last met – Laurie Beagle, Managing Director, Forums International Ltd.
10.00: Industry update
- Meryl Halls, Managing Director, Booksellers Association of the UK & Ireland.
- Kim Bayley, Chief Executive, Entertainment Retailers Association.
10.50: Overview of the Media Industry – Economic Report
- Andres Tacsir, Chief Economist, Baker Ing International.
11.25: A risk underwriters view
- What to look for when analysing a set of financial accounts – Simon Philpin, Senior Underwriter & Head of Business Development Global, Trade Credit, Markel International.
12.00: The future – Insolvencies
- Ian Defty, Partner, Insolvency Practitioner, Begbies Traynor Group.
12.30: Round Table – Open Discussion
- Including questions to the above presenters.
Ian DeftyPartner, Begbies Traynor
Ian is a Chartered and Certified Accountant and an Insolvency Practitioner with well over 30 years’ insolvency experience. He was a partner in a top 20 accountancy firm until co-founding niche insolvency firm, DDJ Insolvency, based in London. Ian was instrumental in merging DDJ with CVR Global in 2017 prior to their acquisition by Begbies Traynor in 2021.
Simon Philpin Senior Underwriter & Head of Business Development Global, Trade Credit Markel International
The IMPF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!
Events for 31st May
Events for 1st June
Events for 2nd June
Events for 3rd June
Events for 4th June
Events for 5th June
Events for 6th June
Events for 7th June
Events for 8th June
Events for 9th June
Events for 10th June
Events for 11th June
Events for 12th June
Events for 13th June
Events for 14th June
Events for 15th June
Events for 16th June
Events for 17th June
Events for 18th June
Events for 19th June
Events for 20th June
Events for 21st June
Events for 22nd June
Roundtable: Building and Managing OTC teams from a distance – Motivating people in a fast pace environment to achieve outstanding results.
Events for 23rd June
Events for 24th June
Events for 25th June
Events for 26th June
Events for 27th June
Events for 28th June
Events for 29th June
Events for 30th June
Contact Forums International
Forums International would like to take this opportunity to welcome Thornbury Collections as a Corporate Partner for our Credit Management Forum (CMF). Laurie Beagle, Managing
Begbies Traynor National Creditor Services are the Forums International Corporate Insolvency Partner. We are very pleased for their continued support to our members. The Begbies
Forums International is delighted to welcome Jon Swan to the team as our Ambassador and brings a wealth of experience to our membership as we