IMPF: International Media & Publishing Credit Forum
09.30. Zoom Opens.
- Please connect in good time so the meeting starts on time at 09.45am
09.45. Welcome and Introductions
- Since we last met
- Laurie Beagle, Managing Director, Forums International Ltd
10.00. The Future
- Including: Economy, Brexit, Case Studies
- Simon Philpin, Senior Underwriter & Head of Business Development Global, Trade Credit Markel International
- Grab a tea/coffee, have a stretch
11.00. Overview of the Sectors
- James Duvall, Head of Insight at the British Association for Screen Entertainment (BASE)
11.40. Where are we going? A 2021 insolvency update
- Insolvency update
- What happens when the Government COVID-19 schemes end?
- My forecast for 2021
- Ian Defty, Partner, Begbies Traynor
12.20. Credit & Business Information
- Dan Hancocks, Managing Director, CoCredo
The IMPF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!