IPMF: The International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Credit Forum
09.30. Zoom opens – Network with the other attendees
- Please connect early so we start promptly at 09.45am
09.45. Welcome and Introductions
- Since we last met
- Laurie Beagle, Managing Director, Forums International Ltd
10.00. Economic Overview following Covid-19
- Covering the pandemic as the major impacting event of 2020
- An insight on forecasts for this year and slightly beyond.
- Economic recovery, Brexit as an important variable for the UK
- Euler’s underwriting perspective on pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Amina.Mamman, Credit Risk Underwriting, Euler Hermes
10.40. Utilising credit insurance in a world recovering from the pandemic
- Ian Leslie, Head of Business Development, Credit Solutions Commercial Risk Solutions Aon
- Stretch your legs and grab a refreshment
11.30. Roundtable Discussion
- Points raised by Euler Hermes and Aon
- Managing Remotely
- Current impacts and challenges
- Laurie Beagle, MD, Forums International
12.10. Credit & Business Information
- Cedar Rose & Experian
The LSMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!
Events for 29th June
The Forums International Coffee Break: Presentation Skills – getting in front of the Exec/BoardExpired
Events for 1st July
Events for 2nd July
Events for 3rd July
Events for 4th July
Events for 5th July
Events for 6th July
Events for 7th July
Events for 8th July
Events for 9th July
Events for 10th July
Events for 11th July
Events for 12th July
Events for 13th July
Events for 14th July
Events for 15th July
Events for 16th July
Events for 17th July
Events for 18th July
Events for 19th July
Events for 20th July
CMF: Credit Management ForumExpired
Events for 21st July
Events for 22nd July
Events for 23rd July
Events for 24th July
Events for 25th July