O2C: Order2Cash Process Improvement Group – Virtual Launch Meeting
09.30 – Network with the other members before the meeting starts. Please log onto Zoom in good time so the meeting starts on time at 10.00 am.
10.00 – Welcome and Introductions. Laurie Beagle, Managing Director, Forums International Ltd
10.15 – The New Forum
- A new format
- Discussion and solution based
- Case studies
- Covering the whole Order 2 Cash Cycle
- Not just technology solutions and including AP
- Martyn Brooke and Jon Swan, Forums International Ltd
10.35 – Vendors and Credit Professionals . What our supporters will cover:
- O2C Processes
- A/R, Credit & Collections
- Order Management
- Credit Information
- Debt recovery
- Dispute management
- SAP / S4HANA
- Voice powered automation
- Digitising core business processes
- Other vendors, e.g. insolvency & recovery practitioners
- Short introduction sessions from our supporters
This session will be presented and supported by:
- Baker Ing
- Cedar Rose
- Attis Credit Solutions
11.35 – Break
11.45 – Roundtable – Q&A
- Questions and discussion points from the attendees.
- We will also be using the Polling tool
- Interactive session
12.15 – What comes next?
- The next meeting
- Agenda items
- Membership and sponsorship
- Your Feedback
- Laurie Beagle, Managing Director, Forums International Ltd
12.30 – Close
Booking Now Open
The Order2Cash Process Improvement Group proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!
Events for 30th August
Events for 1st September
Events for 2nd September
Events for 3rd September
Events for 4th September
Events for 5th September
Events for 6th September
Events for 7th September
Events for 8th September
Events for 9th September
Events for 10th September
Events for 11th September
Events for 12th September
Events for 13th September
Events for 14th September
LSMF: Life Sciences Manufacturers Forum – Headline Topic – Supporting your company in the new world – Market or GeographyExpired
Events for 15th September
IMPF: International Media & Publishing Credit Forum – Headline Topic: Change Management – The Human PerspectiveExpired
Events for 16th September
Events for 17th September
Events for 18th September
Events for 19th September
Events for 20th September
Events for 21st September
Events for 22nd September
Events for 23rd September
Events for 24th September
Events for 25th September
Events for 26th September
Events for 27th September
Events for 28th September
Events for 29th September
Events for 30th September
Contact Forums International
On a compelling exchange hosted by Forums International on the 22nd of June 2021, Order to Cash (O2C) challenges in a remote team environment were
Forums International is pleased to announce that Global Credit Recoveries are joining us as Corporate Partners for the IT Distributors & Resellers Credit Forum (DRF)