PMF: Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Credit Forum
- 09.30am Zoom opens – Join to network
- 10.00am Meeting Starts
- Welcome & Introductions – Martyn Brooke
- 10:15am Industry news items discussion
- 10:45am Break
- 10:55am Medicines Supply Guidelines 2021 onwards
- Geoff Mellor, Technical Director – Healthcare Distribution Association
- 11:40am Collections Industry Update
- George Miles – MD – Paladin Commercial
- 12:00 Break
- 12:05 Credit Control Processes – Interactive Discussion
- 5 elements of the O2C cycle
- Automation and how can it help?
- Paul Stevens – Order to cash specialist – Esker Ltd
- 12:45 Future Agenda Items & Wrap Up
- 1pm close
The PMF proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!