SAP-O2C: SAP Order2Cash Group
09:30 – Zoom opens – Network with the other members before the meeting starts.
Please connect early to ensure the meeting starts promptly at 10:00 am.
10:00 – Welcome, Introductions & Update
Update and how the Zoom meeting will work – Martyn Brooke, Consultant Partner-Forums International LTD.
10:15 – SAP Project Implementation Roadmap
• Lessons learned from experience.
• What to do / What not to do
Paul Carney – SAP Consultant – Pikon.
11:00 – BREAK
11:10 – From legacy to SAP – The Journey
• Planning stages
• How to deliver what SAP does not.
• Where does a third-party help?
11:55 – BREAK
12:05 – Roundtable discussion
• Members Q&A
• Attendees share their current status, challenges and solutions.
• Self-Help Discussion
13:00 – CLOSE
Book Your Place Now:
The SAP Order2Cash Group proposition
The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
Flexible Membership Options
Who Should Attend Our Forums
Our forums are for practicing credit professionals of all levels.
The only exception is that we do not allow suppliers to attend unless they are pre-contracted corporate partners or speakers. Our promise to you is: You will never be directly sold to when you attend a forum meeting.
Membership is not just about meetings
- Access to INFO-Hub which gives you the facility to post questions and share experiences with “all” the other forums and their members.
- We run regular Webinars which are free to members.
- Also, Drop-in sessions, Roundtable debates and other ad-hoc events where members can discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge
We encourage you to come along and gauge the benefits for yourself before making a commitment to join.
Speak with us about full membership options!