Latest News & Headlines
Over many years I have observed that networking and forging relationships with others tends to be mostly at management level. Therefore, it is not easy and potentially daunting, for those new to credit who want to start networking.
Hybrid workspaces have been the new norm ever since the COVID-19 pandemic struck the earth in 2020. Hybrid workspaces have been a topic of debate between different companies; however, there have been more benefits than cons when it comes to working from home.
The announcement that the temporary insolvency restriction protections, put in place to help protect businesses during the pandemic, are being lifted is huge news for creditors and businesses alike.
We’re delighted to announce that one of our newest Forum’s the International Media & Publishing Credit Forum (IMPF) has already picked up some fantastic momentum,
At this weeks Life Sciences Manufacturers Forum, we discussed how the credit function could be more active in supporting their businesses as they plan to move into a new market or geography…
In the first part of our latest Talking Credit Podcast, Laurie Beagle and Martyn Brooke from Forums International discuss their new forum, which has just been launched to help support SMEs with growth and survival, post-pandemic.
External News Feeds
The following news feeds are provided by third parties, Forums International do not control the links or content
- Registry Trust and TrustOnline offer an ‘early warning sign’ 21 October 2021Registry Trust, the non-profit organisation which maintains the Register of Judgments, Orders, and Fines for the UK and Ireland and runs the website TrustOnline where anyone can carry out a search of the Register, offers a range of services to organisations from credit reference agencies, law firms and insurers, to academic institutions and think tanks […]
- Hope Capital celebrates ten years in business 21 October 2021Specialist short-term lender, Hope Capital has marked its 10th year in business and is reflecting on the past decade, as well as looking ahead towards a very bright future. Since being established in 2011, the firm has achieved exponential growth and achieved many milestones, including a current team of 22 highly committed individuals. Jonathan Sealey, […]
- Back in the office and struggling to concentrate? Here are six ways to boost your productivity levels 21 October 2021Now that workers are back in the office, some people may be finding it difficult to concentrate in this environment after working from home for so long – but how can you fix this? Below, experts at Office Furniture Online give their top tips on how you can improve your productivity levels in the office. […]
- Making Green Finance Mainstream – FLA launches its recommendations to scale up green lending 21 October 2021The Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) is today launching its manifesto, Making Green Finance Mainstream, which highlights the need for a Green Finance Wholesale Guarantee to help scale up green lending in support of Net Zero. With the vast majority of consumers and businesses already supportive of the Net Zero effort, the main obstacle to […]
- Green Finance Wholesale Guarantee needed to scale up green lending 20 October 2021The Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) is today stepping up its call for a Green Finance Wholesale Guarantee in response to the series of Government announcements on Net Zero initiatives. FLA lenders are fully behind the Government’s green agenda – they want to provide finance that enables consumers and businesses to choose green options when […]
- ESG confusion will hamper business growth and environmental and societal change, says RSM UK 20 October 2021New research reveals that business leaders are not familiar with Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG). For those who are, nearly a quarter (24 per cent) are not making any attempt to measure the potential impact that their ESG goals might have on the environment or society, and in turn the benefits a robust ESG approach […]